There aren't enough words to properly thank you Sandra. Your impact on our family has been a gift that we will always treasure. Thank you, a million bazillion for everything you are, everything you do, and everything you have shared.
I so appreciated this group and all the gifts of wisdom given all these years. For someone not on Facebook, it was nice it was kept as long as it was.
I haven't been active in this group, although I did intend to be. I have though benefited tremendously from reading posts here, emails, and especially your website. Thank you for all you do and have done.. ♥ Sorry to see this taken down
Thank you for all you have done with this group. My children and I appreciate it.
For New Members of the Always Learning List
About posting to the list
- Benefits of longterm participation in the Always Learning discussion
- Comparison of the Always Learning discussion to other resources
- "It's like a public fountain, maintained out of generosity."
- Something like Martial Arts
- FAQ and Details, Always Learning discussion
- Some History of the Always Learning List
- "Level up," on the Always Learning discussion
- the Always Learning list (Notes on its workings)
"I can honestly say that I've grown more as a
person, parent and unschooler due to the discussions on this list than
on any other list I've been on."
This and other feedback can be read here.