Ali Kat

***I haven't seen anyone suggest this but this is what I would do.
I would call the local office and ask *them* if someone had called you.
person did not identify himself, correct? if he isn't part of DFS, they
know that someone is claiming to be part of their office. If he is a
investigator, I would make a formal complaint that this person didn't
ID himself
AND scared your daughter.
Don't let them roll over on you. You have the right to know if there is
complaint about you, not who complained but if there is one.

This would be my suggestion also - because if it isn't DFS, then you REALLY could have a problem. There are a lot of sick wackos out there.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]