[email protected]

In a message dated 6/10/2005 8:47:38 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
debra.rossing@... writes:

school district - not necessarily. Speech issues and appropriate
therapy are not the sole province of the school district. A good
alternative is a college or university with advanced courses in speech
pathology - the grad students need patients to try out their book
learning on (there's always someone overseeing their work) and they
often have free or low cost options which help if insurance coverage
isn't available.


STILL, she's six.
Avoid it.
Let her develop at her own rate, really, instead of thinking school-thoughts
like "If she were in school this would be a problem" and "I think kids her
age in school are reading" or "She'll be behind in phonics."

Let her develop.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]